We are looking for a
Croatian-speaking Customer Happiness specialist
Do you want to be part of an international, growing team, working for a fintech revolutionizing the payments industry? We’re now looking for a Customer Happiness specialist to strengthen our team in Oslo and help us build both the future of payments and the future of Auka.
Who we are:
Auka is famous for being the first company to run regulated financial services 100% in the cloud, inventing mobile payments in Scandinavia and launching the first mobile wallet in Norway in 2014. Since then, Auka has been recognized as the Fastest Growing Fintech company in EMEA (by Deloitte 500, 2014) and the Best Mobile Payments platform in Europe (by the CFI Magazine, in 2017 and 2018).
Spending nearly 10 years supporting mobile payments innovations Auka has now designed Settle. Settle is the ultimate mobile payments service, backed by a unique business model. With this mobile payment scheme, Auka is bringing mobile payments to Europe, ensuring consumers and merchants can pay and get paid with minimal friction. We are launching Settle in Croatia in June and therefore looking for a hands-on customer service expert who will help us deliver the world-class customer experience to our first customers.
Auka is scaling. We need an ambitious and motivated full-time digital marketing expert to join the team. You’ll ideally be based in Oslo (Auka will help cover relocation expenses for the right candidate) and willing and able to travel frequently.
You’ll help plan for and execute future campaigns around Europe and build the Auka brand in our digital channels.
You’ll also play a large role in managing and carrying out day-to-day tasks such as maintaining our social media accounts, contributing to our blog, content development, agency relationships and working with the commercial team to play your part in digitising cash across Europe.
As our Customer Happiness specialist you will be part of the Customer Success team, ensuring that Auka’s customers (users, merchants and partners) get best-in-class customer service. You will also be responsible for providing the feedback from the customers to the rest of the organisation, contributing to perfectioning of our products and services.
- Provide excellent customer support services to Settle users and partners by phone, email, social media or through other channels
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Utilize a CRM and support tools and systems
- Escalate and turn into actionable items issues that cannot be resolved quickly and spot broader trends in support requests
- Process refund requests and chargebacks
- Process merchant application and onboard them on the platform
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining ticket status, periodic review of service requests with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure. Ensure follow-up with customer until issue is resolved
- Demonstrate customer relationship skills and maintain a positive company image during all interactions with customers
Skills and experience:
- An excellent level of verbal and written Croatian and English
- A decisive, action oriented individual who takes ownership of open issues and who has the ability to interface successfully with Settle ́s operations, engineering and commercial teams
- Experience in technical support, including help desk and/or customer call center environment; previous experience in a high-tech environment
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research and find answers to consumer questions
- Minimum a Bachelor degree
- An affinity and passion for new internet technology
- A team player mindset who also works well independently
- Ability to assess and provide proactive advice or solutions
- Ability to thrive in a small, start-up minded business environment.
- Part-time, starting from June 1st (for the right candidate this position will potentially develop into a full time Customer Happiness manager position)
- Personal letter that explains why you are a great fit for this position, demonstrating an example of project management experience / ability to handle and coordinate a substantial amount of information.
If you want to contribute to scale and develop an ambitious tech company and join a group of passionate, dedicated, relentless and caring people, we would like to hear from you.
Send your application to:
Maria Akkuratnova: email@example.com, phone: +47 901 81 388