We are looking for a
Customer Success Manager
Do you want to help bring our world-leading mobile payment solutions to banks globally? We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic customer success manager (CSM) who aspires to become a core member of our commercial team.
Recently awarded the fastest growing fintech company in the EMEA, by Deloitte Fast 500, Auka is reinventing the way banks do business with their customers.
We enable banks to launch local mobile payment services via our proprietary, white-label platform.
Auka is the result of amazing people working together and we are a strong team of caring individuals.
The company has had a fantastic journey so far. In order to write the next chapter in our story, we are looking for a CSM with a stellar “customer-first” attitude and the skills to match. As a CSM you will help our customers achieve success by building strong relationships and increasing the value they get from our products.
The CSM will be responsible for managing our customers through their entire post-sale lifecycle by proactively offering ongoing care and service. You will ensure that our customers are experiencing the best service available, enabling them to be successful and thus becoming enthusiastic advocates for Auka.
You will assist the customers with strategic advice and day-to-day support, ensuring that we achieve our business and customer success goals in terms of renewal rates, customer satisfaction, expansion, upsell and new opportunities.
As a CSM you will also work closely with the sales, marketing, product, UX and engineering teams, contributing to cross-functional projects to make sure we realise our short-term objectives and long-term vision.
You need the ability to quickly translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights and be a strong team player. You will need to build a deep knowledge of our product offering, both from a strategic and an operational perspective.
There is a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow with the organisation as we expand. The CSM must expect to contribute wherever is needed within the team to help achieve organisational goals.
- Lead delivery projects for our cutting-edge products to institutional customers globally
- Manage customer onboarding and the ongoing relationship with our customers through their entire lifecycle
- Identify and achieve the targets on renewal rates, customer satisfaction, expansions, upsells and new opportunities in the assigned accounts
- Assist in the development of strategic partnerships and building business cases for prospect customers
- Be a liaison between our customers and other Auka teams
- Communicate effectively with all our customers, including high-level stakeholders from different departments
- Identify expansion opportunities and upsell customers
- Be the advocate for our customer needs – input to product roadmap
- Working closely with other teams at Auka to proactively advocate for customer needs and be a product expert
- The CSM will report to the head of customer success and become an integral part of our customer success team
Skills and experience:
- Customer-centric attitude and problem-solving mindset
- Minimum three years of relevant experience in B2B sales/customer relationship management or a consulting role
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Finance or similar
- Outstanding communication and customer relationship skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate business objectives into a software solution
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Self-starter with demonstrable ability to work independently and creatively
- International experience is a benefit
- Experience working with technology/software development/digital is a benefit
- Personal letter that explains why you are a great fit for the customer success representative position
Remuneration consists of salary and stock option grants. Details to be agreed.
If you want to contribute to scale and develop an ambitious tech company and join a group of passionate, dedicated, relentless and caring people, we would like to hear from you.
Send your application to:
Maria Akkuratnova: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +47 901 81 388