We are looking for a
Product Marketing Manager
Do you want to make a fantastic company even better? We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager at Auka.
The role belongs to the product team and reports to the Head of Product, currently the CEO of the company. You are expected to coordinate across a wide range of departments, teams and functions inside Auka as well as downstream into the Settle organization and partner teams.
You’ll be in charge of gift wrapping our products to the extent that our franchise network and all other stakeholders have a coherent set of guidelines in order to create the needed marketing campaigns for all products. You are also in charge of ensuring that the marketing messages and deliverables are aligned with our general brand guidelines, once disseminated to various markets.
Besides cutting-edge technology and a bold vision to become the European mobile payments scheme, Auka is the result of amazing people working together.
The company has had a fantastic journey so far and to write the next chapter in our story we’d like to find someone to help us scale up our products and services to various markets.
- A degree in marketing, branding or other similar qualifications or equivalent experience
- A background working in tech companies, or in any relevant industry that has built a strong set of transferable skills
- Several years experience in product marketing
- You have a great passion for transforming a tech sum-up into a coherent marketing/advertising brief
- A creative mindset with the ability to fuel fresh and innovative ideas, while being in strong contact with the product team and understanding our tech differentiators
- Catch the essence of a product, early in the development process
- Take complex technology solutions and craft simple, powerful and compelling creative briefs based on the product descriptions
- Finalize functional and use-case descriptions
- Create persona-based marketing to align with our several use-cases
- Brief the creative / advertising resources (internal or agencies)
- Aid the development of creative messaging
- Hand over the final deliverables of this process, aligned with branding, product guidelines, and the local variations
- Continuously update our partners and clients on changes in our product communications
- Keep the customer channels up to date (AppStore)
- Prioritise workload and present a suite of ideas to the headquarters
- The opportunity to be part of a global team
- Competitive compensation
- You can be part of building Auka’s and Settle’s expansion to several markets
- A relaxed working environment
- Flexible working hours
If you want to apply, we want:
- A CV with info on what have you done so far – not as a list of names and buzzwords, but as you would explain it to another product marketing manager over a cup of coffee
- A cover letter highlighting the experience that would recommend you for this job
To apply, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org