We are looking for a
Senior Backend Developer
Do you want to make a fantastic company even better? We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer.
Besides cutting-edge technology and a bold vision to become the backbone of modern banking, Auka is the result of amazing people working together.
We are not a family, but a strong team of caring individuals. The company has had a fantastic journey, and to write the next chapter in our story we are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and enthusiastic Backend Developer.
We have been around for a while, but we’re still a start-up in our hearts and minds, so we all have many roles and responsibilities.
We’re looking for an experienced backend developer to help us build robust code and beautiful APIs. We’re a small team and everyone has a hand in almost everything, but your primary task starting will be to help develop and maintain our transaction engine, which sits between our apps, our merchants, and the banks.
- At least a few years’ experience building robust and scalable backend
- A passion for making stuff that is intuitive and easy to use
- Experience from working with database transactions, idempotent APIs and test-driven development
- A Python stack running on Google App Engine, using the Google Datastore (NoSQL) as well as BigQuery
- A growing company of 16 people
- A tight-knit tech team of 6 talented developers
- A competitive salary and pension scheme
- 5 weeks paid vacation Paternal/maternal leave in accordance with Norwegian law (up to 12 months)
- Playful, new offices in central Oslo with walking distance to public transportation, cafés, restaurants, shopping centers, the Oslo fjord, several public parks and a 25-minute subway ride away from a multitude of nature trails
- Focused atmosphere, with one - two developers per office
- In-house gym facilities and canteen in the office building
If you want to apply, we want:
- A CV with info on what have you done so far – not as a list of names and buzzwords, but as you would explain it to another programmer over a cold beverage
- What your favorite technical stack is, and more importantly
- Why you work as a developer and what your dream project is
Recently awarded the fastest growing FinTech company in Europe, Middle East and Africa by Deloitte Fast 500, we are reinventing the realm of banking with cutting edge mobile financial services built to solve actual pains.
Auka is on track to become a leading international fintech company, helping banks around the globe to deliver better banking. Auka was the first company to launch a mobile wallet in Norway, and the first company to run an FSA- regulated payments platform 100% in the cloud. The company has had a fantastic journey so far and are excited to bring our solutions to financial institutions around the world.
For information and questions, please contact Leif Arne Storset at email@example.com
To apply, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org