We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Senior Product Manager
Do you want to have an impact on the future of modern banking? We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to help us keep making first-class mobile financial services and products.
At Auka, your primary responsibility will be to create world-class products, ensuring sufficient validation of hypotheses and that progress is made along the success curve so that we’re always delivering outstanding products to our customers. You’re expected to contribute with your skills and expertise within product development and work tightly with our UX, tech, business, and compliance resources.
Together we will be working on developing and specifying our products, and as a product manager, you will have the responsibility for a specific product portfolio. You will be working in the product team, but you will have to handle stakeholders in the entire company on a daily basis. You will be a central contribution in defining the overarching product direction and roadmap.
You will be working primarily in our headquarters in Oslo, but it is also expected that you will travel and from time to time visit our newly opened competence centre in Bucharest.
We also expect you to:
- Be an excellent requirements analyst
- Write excellent specifications
- Coordinate user testing together with our UX resources
- Have an excellent understanding of customer experience and user journeys
- Communicate and anchor the product roadmap with the rest of the organization
- Work with our tech and commercial teams in Oslo and Bucharest
- Contribute to creating and developing product and design processes, methods and techniques
- Build a deep knowledge about the Auka solutions
Qualifications we expect:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant program
- 3+ years of work experience with proof of advancement
- Master skills in product development
- Experience as a product manager
- Experience from writing functional specifications
- Experience from design processes
- Experience from working tightly with software development teams
- Experience from planning, preparing, and leading product research
- Strong business sense
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Preferred but not required merits:
- Experience from the payments or financial service industry
- Technical experience working with software
- Experience from data analysis
We also see you as being able to independently produce and make progress - you are resourceful and someone who knows how to seek knowledge, answers, and inspiration outside Auka during hectic times.
What can we offer?
- Opportunity to develop and grow with the organisation as we expand
- An exciting and independent role with a big impact on our products and the shaping of the future of modern banking
- Talented and highly experienced colleagues who love to solve problems together
- Competitive compensation
- Career development (internal and external seminars and conferences)
- Flexible work hours
- Cosy and central offices in Oslo and Bucharest
- Personal motivation letter explaining why you are a great fit for the Senior Product Manager role at Auka
If you want to help scale and develop an ambitious tech company, and join a group of passionate, dedicated, relentless and caring people, we would like to hear from you.
For information or questions, please contact our Head of Products Gabriel Ledung: +4741372782.
Applications: send an email to email@example.com.