We are looking for a
Senior React Native Developer
Do you want to make a fantastic company even better? We are looking for a Senior React Native Developer.
Besides cutting-edge technology and a bold vision to become the European mobile payments scheme, Auka is the result of amazing people working together.
We are not a family, but a strong team of caring individuals. The company has had a fantastic journey, and to write the next chapter in our story we are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and enthusiastic Frontend Developer.
We have been around for a while, but we’re still a start-up in our heart and minds, so we all have many roles and responsibilities.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual with a solid technical background that is interested in helping us build both the future of payments and the future of Auka!
- Several years experience as a software developer, with at least a year’s experience doing mobile app development
- Experience with React Native, or experience with React and traditional native development with Java or Swift/Objective-C
- A passion for making stuff that is intuitive and easy to use
- An interest in building modern financial services that challenge the old and entrenched players in the payment space
- Have an eye for details not only while coding but also for UI and UX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (english)
- As one of the first employees at our Romania office, you will be a driving force for building a great working culture in general, and around frontend development in particular
Nice to have:
- Familiar with ES6 syntax
- Experience with popular react state containers such a Redux or MobX
- Experience writing tests using frameworks such as Jest and Detox
- Experience with NoSQL databases (i.e. Firebase, MongoDB)
- Experience using agile software development (we do a mix of Scrum and Kanban)
- A cross-platform, unit tested React Native app backed by a Python backend running on Google App Engine and using Google Firestore for app state synchronization
- A tight-knit tech team of 8 talented developers
- To be part of building up Auka’s development office in Bucharest
- Competitive compensation
If you want to apply, we want:
- A CV with info on what have you done so far – not as a list of names and buzzwords, but as you would explain it to another programmer over a cold beverage
- What your favorite technical stack is, and more importantly, why
- Why you work as a developer and what your dream project is
For information and questions, please contact our Team Lead, Marius Furtuna: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, send us an email at: email@example.com