We are looking for a
Senior React Native Developer
Do you want to make an awesome product even awesomer? We are looking for a senior React Native developer.
Auka is the result of amazing people working together, with people from five different continents working out of our offices in Oslo, Norway. In order to keep growing and continue to draw upon this global pool of talent we are establishing our first office abroad in Romania.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual with a solid technical background that is interested in helping us build both the future of payments and the future of Auka!
- Several years experience as a software developer, with at least a year’s experience doing mobile app development
- Experience with React Native, or experience with React and traditional native development with Java or Swift/Objective-C
- A passion for making stuff that is intuitive and easy to use
- An interest in building modern financial services that challenge the old and entrenched players in the payment space
- Have an eye for details not only while coding but also for UI and UX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (english)
Nice to have:
- Familiar with ES6 syntax
- Experience with popular react state containers such a Redux or MobX
- Experience writing tests using frameworks such as Jest and Detox
- Experience with NoSQL databases (i.e. Firebase, MongoDB)
- Experience using agile software development (we do a mix of Scrum and Kanban)
- A cross-platform, unit tested React Native app backed by a Python backend running on Google App Engine and using Google Firestore for app state synchronization
- Flexible work hours
- A growing company of 35 people
If you want to apply, we want:
- A CV with info on what have you done so far – not as a list of names and buzzwords, but as you would explain it to another programmer over a cold beverage
- A description of what your favorite technical stack is, and more importantly, why
- A summary of why you work as a developer and what your dream project would be
For information and questions, please contact Erik Englund (acting CTO) at email@example.com.
To apply, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org