Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand how your information is used, stored and managed.
We collect information you provide when you apply or sign up for the Platform, go through our identity or account verification process, authenticate into your account, communicate with us, answer our questions, or otherwise use the Platform.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services, or interact with any other aspect of our business.
- What information we collect about you
- What is the legal basis of such collection
- How we collect your information
- How we use your information
- How we share your information
- How long we retain your information
- Storage and security of your information
- Cookies and data analytics tools we use
- Your rights
- International data transfers
- Your right to complain
- Contact details
Your information is controlled by Auka AS. If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct your inquiry to Auka, as set forth below:
Tordenskiolds gate 8-10